ETHICS Folic Acid 0.8mg is a supplement for women planning pregnancy and for expectant mothers. May help prevent spina bifida and may reduce the incidence of other neural tube defects in babies.
1 tablet daily from 4 weeks before conception to 3 months after conception.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Refer to supplied leaflet.
Each tablet contains:
0.8 mg folic acid
Contains lactose and gluten.
Store below 30°C. Protect from heat, light and moisture. Keep container tightly closed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.