ENTEROSGEL® is a peroral suspension for the relief of acute diarrhoea of varying aetiology, for example diarrhoea caused by bacteria, food poisoning etc and chronic diarrhoea associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS-D).
Please refer to the information leaflet for more details.
For children 1-3 years old: it is advisable to consult a doctor prior to use of Enterosgel.
For children 1–6 years old: 5g (approximately 1 teaspoon or 1/3 of a sachet) diluted in 50-100 ml of water 3 times a day.
For children 7–14 years old: 10 g (approximately 2 teaspoons or 2/3 of a sachet) diluted in 50–100 ml of water 3 times a day.
For children 15+ and adults: 15 g to 22.5 g (approximately 1 table spoon or 1–1.5 sachet) diluted in 200 ml of water 3 times a day.
polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate (methylsilicic acid hydrogel) – 70%, purified water – 30%.
ENTEROSGEL® is free from preservatives, gluten, sugar, sweeteners, lactose, fat, flavours, colouring, plant or animal-derived ingredients.
Do not use ENTEROSGEL® if:
- you are currently taking modified-release orally administrated medications.
- you have intestinal atony (severe constipation due to bowel obstruction) or intestinal blockage.
- you have intolerance based on prior use of ENTEROSGEL®
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.