Elastoplast Spray Plaster 31g/40ml (NZ Only)
First Aid Spray Plaster
Provides convenient and
- Waterproof, breathable and flexible shield
- Provides instant action against bacteria
- Easy one-hand application - even works upside down.
Elastoplast First Aid Spray Plaster
Elastoplast First Aid Spray Plaster provides instant protection against dirt and bacteria.
- The spray provides convenient and transparent wound protection
- The sprayed-on film is flexible and can be applied even in awkward or hard to reach places
- The shield is waterproof and provides multi-day protection.
Only for small wounds, minor cuts & grazes, not for heavily bleeding cuts.
Quantity: About 50 Applications
Clean and dry the affected area before application.
Hold can 5-10 cm from affected area.
Spray a light coating and let dry for about a minute.
The plaster gradually disappears over time.
A stinging sensation may occur briefly upon application.
If irritation develops discontinue use.
Acrylic copolymer, polyurethane polymer, ethanol, water, dimethylether
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use for infected, deep, secreting or large wounds and burns. A stinging sensation may occur briefly upon application. Do not inhale the spray.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
It does just the job. Fast application and drying time. Good for when I’m out and about