This cooling gel helps take away the urge to scratch your skin after an insect bite or plant sting. SOOV Bite provides fast-acting, temporary relief from the pain and itchiness of insect bites and stings.
- Relief from the pain and itch of insect bites and stinging plants, such as nettles.
- The skin is anaesthetised, relieving the need to scratch.
- The gentle formulation contains antiseptic to help prevent infection.
- Suitable for children above 2 years and adults.
Dab on to affected skin up to 4 times daily.
Lidocaine (Lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate 3% w/w, Cetrimide 0.5% w/w.
Preservative: Phenoxyisopropanol 1% w/w.
- Keep out of reach of children.\
- Avoid eyes. For external use only.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use on children under 2 years.
- Do not apply to large areas of the body, except on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use on dermatitis, eczema, anal or genital itching. If itching persists or if skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
- Always wear gloves when gardening to protect hands.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.