SOOV Cream relieves pain and contains Antiseptics to help prevent infection. The soft cream base also makes it easy to apply to the skin.
- General-purpose Antiseptic cream can be used for cuts, grazes, minor burns, scalds and sunburn.
- Contains lignocaine hydrochloride to provide fast, soothing pain relief.
- Free of lanolin and parabens to help reduce the chance of sensitivity reactions.
- Suitable for children and adults.
For minor burns apply cold water first. Clean the affected area and apply SOOV Cream 2 – 4 times daily.
Lidocaine (Lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate 1% w/w, Cetrimide 1% w/w and Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.2% w/w
Preservative: Phenoxyisopropanol 1% w/w
- Avoid Eyes.
- If the product enters eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only. Do not swallow.
- This product contains chlorhexidine.
- Mild irritation may occur, stop use if it becomes severe.
- This product contains lidocaine (lignocaine).
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.