Ideal for cuts and grazes, SOOV Cream relieves pain and contains antiseptics to prevent infection.
The soft cream base also makes it easy to apply to tender and sore skin.
General-purpose antiseptic cream can be used for..
* minor burns
* Itching due to haemorrhoids
Contains lignocaine to provide fast, soothing pain relief.
Free of lanolin and parabens to avoid secondary sensitivity reactions.
Suitable for children and adults.
DirectionsClean the affected area and apply SOOV CREAM 2-4 times daily.
For minor burns, apply cold water first.
For minor abrasions, clean the area first, then apply SOOV Cream
Always keep wound clean.
Seek medical advice for the treatment of more serious burns.
IngredientsLignocaine hydrochloride 1.0%, phenoxyisopropanol 1.0%, cetrimide 1.0% and chlorhexidine gluconate 0.2%.
WarningsAvoid eyes. Do not swallow. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For external use only.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Quick service and good range of products