Using SolvEasy Tinea Cream is a quick and easy way to treat athlete’s foot. This effective formulation contains terbinafine hydrochloride which binds to the skin and continues to act for days after the last application, to help relieve itchiness while clearing the infection.
- Effective treatment for athlete’s foot
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age.
- Lanolin-free cream base soothes and moisturises.
- Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly.
- Apply SolvEasy Tinea Cream once daily, for 7 days, to the affected area and the surrounding skin.
- If the infection is on the sole of your foot, use for 2 to 4 weeks.
- The active ingredient in SolvEasy Tinea Cream remains in the skin and continues to fight infection for more than 7 days after application ceases.
- Do not use soap as soap may further irritate your skin. Cleanse with a soap alternative.
- The prescribed course of treatment should be finished to ensure the infection is completely cured and prevent it returning.
Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1% w/w
Preservatives: Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxybenzoates
Do not use soap as soap may further irritate your skin.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.