The mild formula relieves itchiness and reduces inflammation, while gentle surfactants help to prevent the hair and scalp becoming excessively dry.
- For relief of the symptoms of psoriasis, seborrhoeic dermatitis and eczema of the scalp.
- Relieves itching scalp and reduces inflammation.
- Soap-free and gentle enough to use every day.
- Reduces scaling and flaking.
Use twice weekly up to once daily if required. Wet hair. Apply to affected area, massage well. Apply more to remainder of scalp and hair. Work into la lather. Leave for 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
Tar (Pine) 1%, Coal Tar Solution 1%, Salicylic Acid 2%
Preservatives: Benzyl Alcohol 1%
- For external use only.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless supervised by a doctor.
- Not recommended for use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Avoid eyes. If Sebitar enters eyes, rinse with clean water.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Your healthcare professional will advise you whether Sebitar is suitable for your condition.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.