This silicone-based cream is a quick and effective treatment for a wide range of fungal conditions. By providing a barrier, Resolve Tinea helps protect the skin from further irritation.
- Effectively treats tinea (such as: athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm), pityriasis versicolor, thrush and fungal infections where bacterial infection may be present.
- Correct application helps prevent symptoms recurring.
- Suitable for adults and children.
- Free of lanolin, propylene glycol, colour, perfume and paraben to suit even sensitive skin types.
Clean and dry affected area thoroughly. Apply to the affected and surrounding skin twice daily. Continue treatment for 2 weeks after symptoms disappear to avoid recurrence. Regular application is essential for successful treatment. Cleanse with a soap alternative as soap may irritate the skin.
Miconazole Nitrate 2.0%.
Preservatives: Phenethyl Alcohol 1.0%.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Works well as expected.
great value and works well, and delivered in a speedy time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.