For inflamed or itchy tinea. Soothing formula.
- Effective treatment of inflamed or itchy tinea, such as athletes foot, jock itch and ringworm.
- Also effective for inflamed or itchy skin infections such as thrush, thrush infected napkin rash, fungal infected eczema/dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis or inflamed fungal infections where bacterial infection may be present.
Clean and dry affected area thoroughly. Gently apply to the affected and surrounding skin twice daily. Once inflammation has subsided continue treatment with an antifungal cream for 14 days after symptoms disappear to avoid recurrence. Regular application is essential for successful treatment. Cleanse with a soap alternative as soap may irritate the skin.
Hydrocortisone 1%, Miconazole Nitrate 2%.
Preservatives: Phenethyl Alcohol 1%
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.