To help relieve the symptoms of eczema and dermatitis flare ups. Contains phenoxyethanol, and contains hydroxybenzoate/s.
- An emollient flare up cream for topical relief of the symptoms of atopic eczema and dermatitis.
- Contains glycerol to help improve suppleness, decrease roughness, and barrier function.
- Is free from lanolin, propylene glycol, and fragrance.
- Vegan Friendly - contains no animal derived ingredients.
- Flare up cream suitable for sensitive skin and eczema.
Apply flare up cream to affected areas three times daily, particularly after showering, bathing and at night. Avoid soap as it may irritate sensitive skin.
ACTIVES (w/w): Glycerol 10%
PRESERVATIVES (w/w): Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates, Benzalkonium Chloride.
Avoid eyes. For external use only. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Store below 30°C.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.