MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner helps to detect the presence of head lice and eggs, allowing the problem to be tackled straight away. It also helps to remove the dead lice and eggs from the hair after use of a MOOV Head Lice treatment product.
- Apply a generous amount of MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner to wet or dry hair to ensure hair is saturated.
- Massage MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner into hair, particularly near scalp.Divide hair into segments. Starting at the scalp, comb out eggs and lice using the MOOV Head Lice Removal Comb. Wipe combings onto a tissue as you proceed.
- Continue combing until no eggs or lice are found in combing residue.Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water.Rinse comb clean with warm water after each use.
- MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner can be used alone to help detect the presence of head lice or in conjunction with MOOV Head Lice Solution.
Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cyclopentaslioxane (and) Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with clean water.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use on infants under 6 months.
- Keep out of reach of children
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.