Efalex®, the clever investment in your child's health, contains fish oil rich in DHA and Efamol's Rigel pure evening primrose oil. These are excellent sources of omega-3 and omega-6 nutrients, particularly DHA, EPA, GLA and AA, which play an important role in helping to maintain normal healthy brain and eye function. Ensuring an adequate dietary intake of these ‘good fats’ supports various aspects of brain and visual function including learning ability, concentration and co-ordination.
- Supports eye health and function
- Supports focus
- Supports mental clarity
- Provides Omega-3 fatty acids
Children over 5 years: 2 teaspoons (10ml) daily, with food.
Children 2-4 years: 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily, with food.
Each 5ml provides
High DHA marine fish oil 640mg
Efamol Rigel® evening primrose oil 213mg
Total Omega 3 & 6 nutrients 363mg providing: Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)140mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)35mg
Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)25mg
Arachidonic acid acid (AA)11mg
Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate)10mg
Thyme oil 500µg
High omega-9 sunflower oil, lemon oil, natural lime flavour
Precautions / Contraindications
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only if seal is unbroken.
- Store in a cool dark place.
- Refrigerate after opening. Use within 3 months of opening.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Good for brain development and cognitive, intellectual development of young kids
Shipping was quick - would definitely purchase again from this store
It is very good. I've been using this for a few years now. It helps my son with autism to concentrate and keeps him calm. Will keep buying this product.
Very good. I have been using this oil for my son that is on the Autism spectrum. It keeps him a lot calmer and participates more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.