The EasyCheck Pregnancy Test works by measuring the pregnancy hormone hCG (human
chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. The body starts to produce the pregnancy hormone when the fertilised egg implants in the uterus. The pregnancy hormone can be detected in the urine from as early as about 13-16 days after fertilisation in up to 90% of woman.
EasyCheck Pregnancy Tests have a sensitivity of 25mIU/mL and are over 99% accurate* from the day after the missed period.
PLEASE read detailed instructions overleaf before testing
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.