EarClear Ear Drops For Wax Removal Contains carbamide peroxide which helps soften and loosen ear wax.
This aids easy removal, may reduce the need for syringing, and also helps relieve ear wax discomfort.
Tilt head to one side and place 5 to 10 drops in the ear. Keep head tilted for several minutes before turning to the other side and repeating for the other ear. Cotton wool may also be inserted to keep drops in the ear. Use twice daily for up to four days, or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Each mL contains: Carbamide peroxide 65mg.
Do not use if eardrum is perforated or if discharge is present. Do not use if there is pain or dizziness, or if ear surgery has been performed within the past 6 weeks. Not recommended for treatment of pain of raw inflamed tissue, swimmer's ear or itching or the ear canal. Use in children under 12 years only on the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Avoid contact with the eyes or naked flame. If pain or irritation occurs or if the condition persists, consult your doctor.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.