DURO-TUSS Dry Cough Orange Flavoured Lozenges relieve dry coughs and associated sore throats.
- Cough suppressant
Adults & Children over 12 years: 2 Lozenges every 3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
Children 6-12 years: 1 Lozenge every 3 hours as required (maximum 6 lozenges per day).
Use in children aged 6-12 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Each lozenge contains Pholcodine 5.5mg, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 1.33mg
Do not use this medicine in children under 6 years; if seal is broken; if past the expiry date.
This medicine contains 31g isomalt per 12 lozenges (maximum recommended daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. This medicine may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.