Duro-Tuss Chesty Cough Lemon Flavoured Lozenges help to clear the chest and soothe a sore throat. It breaks down mucus and helps clear mucus from the chest. It also soothes a sore throat.
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 Lozenges every 8 hours as required (maximum 6 lozenges per day)
Children 6-12 years: 1 Lozenges every 8 hours as required (maximum 3 lozenges per day)
Use in children aged 6-12 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Each lozenge contains Bromhexine Hydrochloride 8mg, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 1.33mg
Do not use this medicine in children under 6 years; if seal is broken; if past the expiry date.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.