Dr.Reddy's Diclofenac 25 tablets are indicated for the short-term treatment of the following acute conditions:
- post-traumatic pain, inflammation and swelling, e.g. due to sprains;
- post-operative pain, inflammation and swelling, e.g. following dental or orthopaedic surgery;
- painful and/or inflammatory conditions in gynaecology, e.g. primary dysmenorrhoea or adnexitis;
- migraine attacks;
- painful syndromes of the vertebral column;
- non-articular rheumatism;
- as an adjuvant in severe painful inflammatory infections of the ear, nose, or throat, e.g. pharyngotonsillitis, otitis. In keeping with general therapeutic principles, the underlying disease should be treated with basic therapy, as appropriate. Fever alone is not an indication.
Please refer to MadeSafe Datasheet for details.
Each Diclofenac 25 tablet contains 25 mg of diclofenac potassium.
Excipients: Potassium hydrogen carbonate, Mannitol, Sodium lauryl sulphate, Macrogol 6000, Magnesium stearate, Hypromellose, Macrogol 400
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.