Ubiquinol with Kaneka QH® contains the reduced form of coenzyme Q10. Both ubiquinol (CoQ10-H2) and ubiquinone (CoQ10) are metabolically active, and are interchangeable in the body according to needs. Each form has unique roles in cells including antioxidant actions, supporting healthy heart functioning and enhancing energy production. Oral ubiquinol may offer improved bioavailability in individuals who have difficulty achieving high levels of this nutrient, such as aging adults or those concerned with nutrient absorption.
- Ubiquinol is the reduced form of CoQ10 and is one of the strongest lipid-soluble antioxidants available
- Ubiquinol is the antioxidant form of CoQ10 that helps the body manage free radicals
- Helps the body manage oxidative stress
- Helps maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Helps support and maintain energy production
- Helps support health and well-being
- Helps support healthy gums
- Ubiquinol offers improved bioavailability that is useful for individuals who have difficulties achieving high levels of this nutrient, such as ageing adults or those concerned with nutrient absorption
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.