Doctor's Best L-Glutamine Powder contains Glutamine, an amino acid that is a building block of protein. Glutamine is most commonly used to support muscle growth, skeletal muscles and athletic endurance. Supplementing with L-Glutamine allows the body the much-needed amino acids to increase muscle hydration. This is an essential process in the body that support muscle recovery from high intensity workouts.
- Help support muscle mass and strength
- Help support muscle hydration
- Helps support post-workout recovery
Science-Based Nutrition / Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Adult use: Add 1 scoop to 8 ounces of juice or protein shake and mix well. For best results, drink 1 hour before exercise. Repeat after exercise or before bedtime, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Each scoop (5 grams) contains:
Avoid using if you are pregnant, nursing or if you have liver problems. If you are sensitive to monosodium glutamate (MSG), you may be sensitive to glutamine as the body converts glutamine to glutamate. It is recommended to supplement with B vitamins if taking L-glutamine long term.
Note: Settling of contents may occur, which may cause slight variations in number of servings.
Store in a cool dry place.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.