Doctor's Best L-Citrulline Powder is an amino acid that plays an important role in nitric oxide metabolism and regulation. In the body, L-Citrulline is converted to L-Arginine to support L-Arginine and nitric oxide levels. Increased production of nitric oxide promotes vascular dilation which improves oxygen and blood circulation throughout the body. Research has shown that L-Citrulline raises plasma L-Arginine, thereby allowing higher protein synthesis and protein content in muscle during exercise.
- Helps support nitric oxide metabolism
- Helps support muscle protein synthesis and relive muscle fatigue
- Helps support vascular health
Science-Based Nutrition / KQ - Kyowa Quality / Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Adult use: Take 1 scoop daily with 8 oz. of water or beverage of your choice, before workouts, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Each scoop (3 grams) contains:
|L-Citrulline (Kyowa Quality)||3 g|
No added or artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Do not use in conjunction with vasodilating medications.
Store in a cool dry place.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.