- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Helps Support Healthy Sinuses
- Helps Breakdown Unwanted Proteins
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Vegan
Serrapeptase (serratio-peptidase) is a protein-digesting enzyme isolated from the friendly bacterium Serratia E-15 discovered in the Japanese silkworm, and has been used as a nutritional supplement in Europe and Asia for over three decades. Doctor's Best High Potency Serrapeptase 120,000 SPU is formulated with Serrateric™, a superior alternative to enteric coating that protects the individual enzyme until it reaches the intestine for optimal absorption.
Take 1 capsule daily with at least 8 oz. of water on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician. First time users may benefit from starting with lower dosage Serrapeptase 40,000 SPU.
Calcium (from tricalcium phosphate and calcium stearate in Serrateric™) --- 35 mg
Serrapeptase Enzyme (from Serratio sp.) --- 120,000 SPU
Serrateric™ (maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, calcium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, medium chain triglycerides), delayed release vegetarian capsule (modified cellulose, gellan gum, purified water).
Not recommended if you are pregnant, nursing, taking blood thinners, or have poor digestion. Stop taking if you experience nausea, vomiting or stomach upset.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.