- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Dietary Supplement
- Essential Structural Support for Hair, Skin, Nails, Tendons, Ligaments, and Bones
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
- BSE-Free Hydrolyzed Collagen Types 1 and 3
Doctor's Best Collagen Types 1 and 3 contains hydrolyzed collagen protein (BSE-Free), which contributes to the growth and maintenance of healthy tissues. Collagen is the structural protein essential for the strength of bones and flexibility of joints, tendons, ligaments, hair, skin, nails, and other tissues throughout the body.
Vitamin C is added to the formula as an important nutrient required for collagen synthesis by the body.
- Helps support healthy hair, skin and nails
- Helps support the strength of bones and flexibility of joints, tendons and ligaments
- Provides improved bioavailability due to the low molecular weight of component peptides
Suggested Adult Use: Take 3 tablets twice daily on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before meals, or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician. To ensure optimal collagen absorption, avoid taking protein supplements within one hour of consumption.
Protein (from hydrolyzed collagen Types 1 and 3) ---3 g
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) --- 30 mg
Hydrolyzed Collagen Types 1 and 3 --- 3 g (3000 mg)
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), stearic acid, coating (purified water, hypromellose).
Store in a cool dry place.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.