Doctor's Best Calcium Bone Maker® Complex with MCH-Cal™ and VitaMK7® provides key bone nutrients in their most bioactive forms. Vitamin C assists bone matrix formation.
Vitamin D3 helps support the absorption of calcium in the bone, while vitamin K2 helps direct the calcium to the bones. MCH-Cal™ contains natural elements founds in healthy bone including calcium, phosphorus, and type 1 collagen. Calcium helps support the muscles, nerves and blood vessels to move blood throughout the body that effect almost every function of the human body. Collagen helps build and support bone matrix and connective tissue. MCH-Cal™ helps support optimal bone mineral composition and overall bone health.
- Broad nutrient spectrum for bone health
- Helps support muscular, skeletal, and vascular health
- Optimized to ensure safe and effective calcium utilization
- Contains high absorption ingredients
Science-Based Nutrition, Non-GMO / Gluten Free
Take three (3) capsules twice daily with food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician. Drink 6-8 cups of water throughout the day to avoid constipation. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
3 Capsules contain:
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
||23 mcg (900 IU)|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone, VitaMK7®)
|Calcium (from MCH-Cal™️)
|Phosphorus (from MCH-Cal™️)||123 mg|
|Magnesium (from dimagnesium malate)
|Zinc (from zinc monomethionine)
|Copper (from copper gluconate)
|Manganese (from manganese citrate)
|Potassium (from potassium citrate)
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Calcium (MCH-Cal™️ ) (from bovine bone ext.) providing:||1363 mg|
|Type 1 Collagen||273 mg|
|Boron (from boron citrate)||2 mg|
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, have thyroid or kidney problems, or if using blood thinning medication.
Store in a cool dry place.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.