Doctor's Best Benfotiamine 300 with BenfoPure contains Benfotiamine (S-benzoylthiamine-O-monophosphate) which is a derivative of thiamin, belonging to the family of compounds known as "allithiamines." Benfotiamine is fat-soluble and more bioavailable and physiologically active than thiamin. Benfotiamine raises the blood level of thiamin pyrophosphate (TPP), the biologically active co-enzyme of thiamin, and stimulates transketolase, a cellular enzyme essential for maintenance of normal glucose metabolic pathways.
- Helps maintain healthy cells in the presence of blood glucose
- Helps control formation of Advanced Glycation End products (AGEs)
- Helps normalize cellular processes fueled by glycose metabolites
Vegan™ / Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
1 veggie capsule contains:
Also contains: Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), silicon dioxide.
Store in a cool dry place.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.