- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Dietary Supplement
- Helps Support Glucose Metabolism and Regenerate Antioxidants
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) plays an important role in the metabolism of glucose that produces cellular energy in the body. ALA is naturally occurring and functions as an antioxidant throughout the body that helps regenerate other antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and glutathione. ALA a is distinct antioxidant that is both hydrophobic and hydrophilic optimizing support to the body's capability in buffering free radicals from overall well-being.
- Helps support glucose metabolism for cellular energy.
- Helps regenerate antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione.
- Helps support the body to buffer free radicals.
Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, preferably on an empty stomach, as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Alpha lipoic acid --- 600 mg
Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, being treated for a medical condition or are taking prescriptions.
Store in a cool dry place.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.