- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Helps Promote Healthy Mood
- Dietary Supplement
- Vegan/Non-GMO/Gluten Free
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) is a nutrient that occurs naturally in the body and is fundamentally important for energy generation by the mitochondria "energy factories" in our cells. The acetyl part of the molecule can be used to make acetylcholine, a key chemical messenger in the brain and all the other organs. ALC is also involved in regulating gene activity and is a versatile protective nutrient for the nervous system.
- Helps generate energy from foods
- Helps preserve nerve structure and function
- Helps promote healthy mood
Take 2 capsules daily with food. For additional benefit take 4 capsules per day, or more, as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (from BIOSINT™ Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI) --- 1000 mg
Magnesium silicate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
Store in a cool dry place.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.