Dimetapp 12 Hour Nasal Spray is fast-acting, long-lasting and has a metered pump. Relives nasal congestion due to colds, sinusitis, hayfever and other respiratory allergies.
Adults and children 6 years and over: 1-3 sprays per nostril every 10-12 hours. Maximum Two times per day.
- Prime the metered pump before use by depressing it a few times. The dispenser is now filled to the proper level for correct pump action.
- With your head upright, insert nozzle into the nostril.
- Completely depress pump 1 to 3 times.
- Sniff deeply when depressing the pump.
- Repeat in other nostril. Do not tilt your head backward while spraying.
- Wipe tip clean after each use.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 500 micrograms/mL
Also contains Benzalkonium chloride 0.02% w/v as a preservative.
Do not use:
- In children under 6 years. (Use in children aged 6-11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.)
- For more than 3 consecutive days.
- The dispenser for more than one person to avoid the spread of infection.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Ask your doctor before use if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Are taking another cough and cold medicine.
- Have any medical conditions.
- Are taking any other medications.
Do not use if blister pack has been opened or damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. If congestion persists, consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.