Diflucan capsules for adults is used to treat certain fungal and yeast infections. Diflucan belongs to a group of medicines called azole antibiotics. It works by preventing the growth of the fungal and yeast organisms causing your infection.
Take one capsule
Please refer to the Medsafe Datasheet for more information
Excipients: Gelatin, Patent blue V (E131), TekPrint black SW-9008, Titanium dioxide, Lactose monohydrate, Maize starch, Colloidal silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Sodium lauryl sulphate
Do not use DiFlucan One unless you have spoken to your doctor or pharmacist.
Store below 30°C. Keep dry. Protect from light
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.