Designs for Health N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid that is a precursor to glutathione, the body’s most powerful antioxidant, which helps promote optimal detoxifi cation. NAC is heavily researched for its role in optimizing lung health, and is also used for rapid recovery after workouts. It is also beneficial for protection against normal exposure to heavy metals.**
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Each capsule contains: N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 900mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), stearates (vegetable source), microcrystalline cellulose.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.