Dermal Therapy Heel Balm is clinically proven to hydrate dry, cracked heels and feet. Its unique formula contains 25% Urea in a highly concentrated, moisturising and emollient base to soften dry, cracked heels and feet. The combination of emollient ingredients actively replenishes moisture deep below the surface of the skin, promoting visibly healthier skin in just three days of application.
- Scientifically formulated to hydrate dry, cracked heels and feet
- Enhanced with exfoliating properties
- Diabetic Friendly
- Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and L-Arginine
- Contains Centipeda Cunninghamii, an Australian herb with unique skin nourishing properties
Apply morning and night to dry, cracked heels and feet. Once heels and feet are restored, continue use to maintain hydration. Recommended for adults and children over the age of 12 years. Stinging may occur in deep cracks.
Aqua, Urea, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Paraffin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), PEG-20 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Decyl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Centipeda Cunninghamii Extract, Sodium PCA, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycolic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Arginine, Fragrance
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.