Dermal Therapy Hand Balm for very dry skin contains 10% Urea in a rich moisturising base to care for very dry hands. This nourishing formulation has been developed in conjunction with dermatologists to soothe itchy, irritated skin while protecting your hands from the damaging agents that can cause excessive moisture loss.
The formula has been fortified with Vitamin E to replenish your skin from the first application. Unlike other moisturisers, it is richly formulated, so a little goes a long way!
Massage a small amount into hands two to three times a day or as required.
- Use on dry, scaly & itchy hands to leave skin soft and protected
- Great for hands affected by cold weather and harsh detergents, or those who suffer from dry hands as a side effect from medications
- Suitable for moisturising patches of dry skin including Eczema & Psoriasis
- Enriched with Vitamin E to condition the skin from free radical damage
- Also suitable to use in conjunction with sunscreen with any SPF
- Can be used on other areas of the body such as arms, legs, elbows and back
Aqua, Urea, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-20 Stearate, Glycerine, Decyl Oleate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium PCA, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Arginine, Fragrance
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.