Use Demazin Cold Relief Colour Free Syrup to relieve:
• Runny nose
• Blocked nose and sinus
• Watery, itchy eyes
Children 6–12 years: 8–15 mL every 6–8 hours
Adults & children over 12 years: 15 mL every 6 hours
Use the dosing device provided to measure the dose accurately.
IngredientsActive ingredients: Chlorpheniramine maleate 1.25 mg/5 mL & Phenylephrine hydrochloride 2.5 mg/5 mL
Contains sorbitol (6.3 g/60 mL), hydroxybenzoates, alcohol, and sugar. Excessive consumption of products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
DOES NOT CONTAIN artificial colours, lactose, gluten, aspirin, paracetamol, or ibuprofen
WarningsConsult your doctor before use: if you have high blood pressure; if you have heart problems; if you are taking antidepressants.
Caution: This preparation may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol. Consult yo
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.