Decozol® Oral Gel is a broad spectrum antifungal product specially formulated to treat oral thrush.
Use as directed by physician or pharmacist. For further information refer to the leaflet inside the pack.
Use the spoon provided for accurate measurement:
For infants 6-24 months: 1.25mL of gel 4 times daily.
For children over 2 years of age and adults: 2.5mL of gel 4 times daily.
Hold the medicine in the mouth for as long as possible before swallowing.
Continue for at least a week after the symptoms have disappeared. See your doctor if the symptoms persist.
Miconazole 2% w/w
- Ask your doctor for advice before using this product. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, or you are breastfeeding or wish to breastfeed.
- Do not give to infants under 6 months.
- Do not use if you have liver disease as it may make your symptoms worse.
- Refer to the leaflet inside the pack for full warnings.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.