Daktozin ointment is a broad spectrum antifungal product. It has been specially formulated to treat the fungal infections associated with nappy rash. It contains miconazole and zinc oxide, formulated into an ointment which is thicker than a cream and won't rub off as baby's nappy is released.
- Clean and dry affected area, apply ointment gently without rubbing, each time nappy is changed.
- Continue for 7 days or until signs of infection have completely cleared.
- Miconazole 2.5mg/g
- Zinc Oxide 150mg/g
- Approved for use with nappy rash associated with fungal infections.
- Should not be used if there is a known sensitivity to any ingredient.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For persistent infections which have not cl
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.