Cranclense is used to support natural bladder, vaginal and urinary tract function for those needing ongoing support in those areas.
Cranclense helps discourage bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract and washes them away with the urine to support urinary tract health.
Take one Cranclense effervescent tablet dissolved in a glass of cool water to help support urinary tract health.
Cranclense may be taken up to four times daily if necessary to support normal urinary pH.
Each Cranclense effervescent tablet contains:
Herbal extract equivalent to 10 grams of Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fresh fruit.
Other ingredients: sodium bicarbonate 1.5 g, citric acid anhydrous 750 mg and tartaric acid 800 mg. These are alkalising ingredients which raise the pH (or reduce the acidity) of urine.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about Cranclense
- Not recommended for Children under 8 years old
- If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor.
- Cranclense contains 412.4 mg (17.94 mmol) of sodium per dose, which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet.
- The maximum recommended dose of four tablets daily contains 1.65 g of sodium.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.