Crampeze Night Cramps Forte contains:
- Viburnum Opulus (Cramp Bark) traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve muscle cramps and mild muscles twitches and as an antispasmodic.
- Magnesium to maintain healthy immune system functions and support healthy neuromuscular system.
- Magnesium to maintain muscle function and support nervous system function
- Nicotinamide, feverfew extract and vitamin B5
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults – take 1 tablet twice daily with water.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS
Viburnum opulus (Cramp bark) extract dry concentrate 100mg from dry stem bark 1g, Magnesium (as heavy Magnesium oxide) 150mg, Calcium pantothenate 20mg equiv. to Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 18.3 mg, Tanacetum parthenium (Feverfew) extract dry concentrate 15 mg from dry leaf 150mg, Nicotinamide 20mg, Rutoside (Rutin) 250mg.
Do not use if carton or blister seal is broken or appears to have been tampered with. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Contains sulfites.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.