This organic COOLA Classic Body Sunscreen Lotion is an enhanced version of our award-winning classic – designed for those long active days in the sun but light enough for everyday use. Our advanced plant-based oleosome technology optimizes the performance of our formula, for fortified protection that's unbelievably light, gentle, and sheer on skin.
- 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Broad spectrum SPF 50 protection
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Designed for long active days in the sun, but light enough for daily use
- Plant-derived oleosome technology optimizes the performance of our formula
- Antioxidant-rich Plant Protection® helps fight free radicals and hydrate and nourish the skin barrier
- Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten-Free / Paraben-Free / Reef-Friendly
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- 80 minutes after swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Active Ingredients (Sunscreen):
Avobenzone 1.75%, Homosalate 5.0% Octisalate 2.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (ORGANIC), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Carthamus Tinctorius (ORGANIC Safflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seedcake Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Flavor, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Hydrogenated Methyl Abietata, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, 1,2 Hexanediol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polysilicone-11, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Silica, Sodium Phytate, Tropolone, Xanthan Gum
Please take extra care when using sunscreens around delicate fabrics, as sunscreens may stain certain susceptible fabrics.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.