Colgate® Savacol® Fresh Mint is an antiseptic mouth and throat rinse clinically proven to assist in the treatment of medically diagnosed gingivitis. The antibacterial ingredient in Colgate® Savacol® works to reduce the formation of plaque and aid the treatment of medically diagnosed gingivitis.
- Mouth Ulcers - may reduce discomfort of mouth ulcers. Rinse 3 time daily.
- Dental Plaque & Gingivitis - reduces dental plaque and the incidence of gingivitis. Rinse twice daily. For maximum benefit use after brushing and flossing.
- Post Dental Treatment - on advice of your dentist only.
- Denture Rinse - to prevent denture breath. Rinse daily in addition to denture cleaning.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 1.28mg/mL and also contains Ethanol 96mg/mL and Saccharin.
If red or bleeding gums persist for more than 2 weeks, stop use and seek professional advice from your dentist. Painful, swollen gums, loose teeth and bad breath may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease which requires professional treatment.
Savacol Antiseptic Mouth and Throat Rinse Fresh Mint contains chlorhexidine gluconate and alcohol.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.