Colgate NeutraFluor 5000 Plus is a dental caries preventive for individuals at high risk of caries, as recommended by a dentist or doctor.
Adults and Children 10 years and older: Use daily in place of regular toothpaste or as directed by your dentist or doctor. Apply a thin ribbon of NeutraFluor 5000 Plus to a soft toothbrush and brush teeth thoroughly for two minutes. After use spit out excess toothpaste and refrain from eating, drinking or rinsing for 30 minutes.
Children 10 - 16 years should use with adult supervision.
1.1% w/w Neutral Sodium Fluoride. Contains sodium benzoate and sodium saccharin.
Do not swallow. As with all medications, keep out of reach of infants and children. Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.
Children under 10 years should not use. Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.