Fast and effective night time relief of multiple cold & flu symptoms:
- Body aches & pain
- Sore Throat
- Blocked Nose
- Runny nose
- Allows you to rest
Use this product for:
- headaches and fever
- body aches and pains
- blocked/runny noses
- sneezing/watery eyes
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets Every 4-6 hours at nighttime as necessary. Maximum: 8 tablets in 24 hours.
This medicine should not be taken for longer than a few days in adults, or 48 hours in children, except on medical advice.
Each tablet contains:
Paracetamol is an analgesic that is thought to inhibit a pain-transmitting enzyme produced in the brain. Paracetamol works to relieve headaches and other body aches and pains. Paracetamol also helps reduce fever .
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Phenylephrine helps to relieve blocked and runny noses.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate is a sedating antihistamine. It is used for the relief of a runny nose and watery eyes. As it is a sedating antihistamine, it also aids rest.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 30°C in a dry, dark place
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.Chlorpheniramine may cause drowsiness. If drowsy, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Do not use this product:
- For children under 12 years
- If you have taken paracetamol
- If you have taken antihistamines
- If perforated section is broken or missing or if tablet foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use:
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are taking antidepressants
- If you have heart problems
- If you are pregnant
- If you are taking any other medicines to treat cough and cold
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.