Clomazol Vaginal Cream 6 Day Treatment provides effective treatment of vaginal thrush infections. Relieves symptoms of itching.
Once daily, preferably in the evening for six successive days, one applicator should be filled with cream (approx. 5 g) and inserted as deeply as possible into the vagina with the patient lying on her back. The 35 g tube of cream for vaginal use provides for six such doses.
Please refer to Medsafe Datasheet for more info
Clotrimazole 10 mg/g (1% w/w)
Excipients: Benzyl alcohol, Cetomacrogol 1000, Cetostearyl alcohol, Dimeticone, Disodium edetate, Glyceryl monostearate, Liquid paraffin, Propylene glycol, Purified water, White soft paraffin
Please discuss with your doctor or pharmacist if:
- This is your first infection or you are under 18yrs
- you have had 3 or more infections in the last 3 months
- you are pregnant (or think you may be)
- you are diabetic
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.