Clomazol Broad Spectrum Anti-Fungal Cream is for the effective treatment of fungal skin conditions including tinea, athlete's foot, ring worm and candidal infections such as nappy rash.
Thoroughly clean and dry the affected area. Apply cream 2-3 times daily to the affected area and rub in well. Continue applying cream for 2 weeks after the symptoms cease, to avoid recurrence.
Clotrimazole 1% w/w
Seek medical advice before using if you are pregnant. Avoid contact with eyes
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.