Clomazol 2% Vaginal Cream 3 Day Treatment provides effective treatment of vaginal thrush infections.
Once daily, preferably in the evening for three successive days, one applicator should be filled with cream (approx. 5 g) and inserted as deeply as possible into the vagina with the patient lying on her back. The 20 g tube of cream for vaginal use provides for three such doses.
Please refer to Medsafe Datasheet for more info
Clotrimazole 20 mg/g (2% w/w)
Excipients: Benzyl alcohol, Cetomacrogol 1000, Cetostearyl alcohol, Dimeticone, Disodium edetate, Glyceryl monostearate, Liquid paraffin, Propylene glycol, Purified water, White soft paraffin
Please discuss with your doctor or pharmacist if:
- This is your first infection or you are under 18yrs
- you have had 3 or more infections in the last 3 months
- you are pregnant (or think you may be)
- you are diabetic
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.