Women’s Intimacy Support is natural ORAL support for vaginal health and libido in peri-menopausal, menopausal and post menopausal women. It is a unique combination of herbs to support healthy vaginal tissues and moisture levels at times of hormone change or fluctuation. Formulated to support sexual interest and vaginal comfort for intimacy and can be taken alongside other products used to support menopause and vaginal health.
Kwao Krua supports the maintenance of healthy vaginal tissues that can be affected by hormonal changes during menopause. Shatavari supports stress and healthy libido. Seabuckthorn is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids that support tissue hydration, elasticity and regeneration. Rose oil supports tissue healing, but also supports sexual interest.
- Support for women who have noticed vaginal health changes since menopause
- Women who are looking to support vaginal moisture levels and support for vaginal comfort during intimacy
- Support for women for sexual interest
Adults over 18 years: 2 capsules daily, orally.
Each softgel capsule contains:
|Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root ext. Equiv. to Asparagus racemosus root dry (standardised to shatavarins 2.5mg)||1500||mg|
|Pueraria mirifica (Kwao Krua) root ext. Equiv. to Pueraria mirifica root dry||10||mg|
|Hippophae rhamnoides L (Seabuckthorn oil)||135||mg|
|Rosa damascena (Bulgarian rose oil)||0.15||mg|
Also contains: Beeswax yellow, olive oil, gelatin, glycerin and iron oxide red
No Added: Sugar or preservatives.
Precautions and Contraindications
Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding or taking Tamoxifen or blood thinners without medical advice.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.