Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops comes in an easy liquid that is absorbed through the mouth directly into the blood stream. Contains the active form of vitamin B12, methylcobalamin, so the body can use it immediately.
Vitamin B12 is sublingual so it is absorbed though the mouth directly into the blood stream. This may provide support for those with impaired digestion. It is the active form of B12, methylcobalamin, which means it can be immediately used by the body without needing to be converted as other forms of B12 do.
- To support normal Vitamin B12 levels
- Supports healthy nervous system function
- Support with medications that may affect normal B12 levels
- To support healthy brain function in the elderly
- Vegans, vegetarians
- Sublingual absorption is beneficial when absorption through the digestive system is compromised
Adults: Place 1 drop under the tongue daily.
Active ingredients in 1 drop:
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||50||mcg|
Also contains: Purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Easy to use, great results!
Bought for my son, fantastic, marked improvement in his health when he remembers to take them.
Easy to take. Tastes ok.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.