Thyroid Support Plus provides all the vitamins, minerals and amino acids required to support the thyroid gland and thyroid hormones production. Thyroid hormones are necessary for healthy metabolism, normal weight and energy.
Thyroid Support Plus contains iodine and selenium, both essential for thyroid hormone production. Deficiencies of these minerals are associated with low thyroid hormone production and low thyroid function.
It also contains Withania for supporting the adrenals glands which are heavily involved in thyroid health.
- Supports healthy thyroid function and provides nutrients required for normal thyroid hormone production
- To support healthy metabolism and energy, balanced temperature, hair health and healthy bowel patterns
- Supports adrenal health
Adults: 1 capsule twice daily or as directed.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng) ext. equiv. whole herb
Standardised to NLT 2.25mg withanolides
|Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) 1500IU||450||mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||2.5||mg|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)||7.5||mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI)||3.1||mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||25||mcg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||125||mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400||IU|
|Copper (from copper gluconate)||250||mcg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||75||mcg|
|Selenium (from selenomethionine)||50||mcg|
|Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)||7.5||mg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, silica dioxide
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
If you have hyperthyroidism, are taking thyroid medication, are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your health professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Extremely pleased with such prompt service, many thanks