Super Family C™ 550 contains calcium ascorbate threonate that is well tolerated and absorbed by the digestive system and supports the immune cells over 24 hours for round-the-clock protection. The citrus bioflavonoids help strengthen mast cells to support inflammatory chemicals being released, helping the response to allergens. They also help tone vein and arterial walls for healthy circulation.
High-strength Vitamin C formula containing esterified Vitamin C that provides immune support over 24 hours. This is combined with bioflavonoids, which are found in nature with Vitamin C and help support its bioavailability, as well as helping with antioxidant support and healthy circulation.
- A great family Vitamin C for immune and antioxidant support
- To support circulatory health
- Allergen support and healthy airways
Adults and children over 13 years: 1 capsule 1 – 3 times daily.
Children 9-13 years: 1 capsule 1 – 2 times daily.
Children 4-8 years: 1 capsule daily.
N.B. for young children, mix contents of capsule with fruit juice or water or alternatively use Clinicians Super Family C 2000 Powder.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Calcium ascorbate threonate complex (equiv. Calcium 55mg)||550||mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoid complex (standardised to 7mg Hesperidin)||20||mg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Precautions and Contraindications
Vitamin C is generally well tolerated at the recommended levels. In some sensitive individuals, bowel looseness may occur as a result of high intake. Vitamin C should only be taken with medical supervision by people with erythrocyte glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, haemochromatosis, thalassaemia or sideroblastic anaemia.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.