Clinicians Sunshine Vitamin D3 contains 1000 IU vitamin D3, the best utilised form along with vitamin K2. Tasty, dissolve in the mouth tablets for fast sublingual absorption.
Sunshine Vitamin D3 includes vitamin K2 which has been shown to have both a synergistic and complimentary role when taken with vitamin D3. Research shows that vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 when combined support bone density health and bone mineral content better than when either vitamin is taken alone. Having adequate K2 levels supports calcium absorption in the bone where it belongs, instead of calcifying blood vessels and other soft tissues. Vitamin D supports mood balance in the winter months.
- To support balanced vitamin D levels
- To support bone health
- Immune system support
- Those who need mood support in the winter months
Adults and children over 3 years of age: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved under the tongue or as professionally advised.
Each sublingual tablet contains:
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 1000 IU)||25||mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone MK7)||90||mcg|
Also contains: Xylitol, sorbitol, vegetable stearate, silica, cellulose and natural flavour. Contains soy.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives. Suitable for vegeterians.
Precautions and Contraindications
- Vitamin D is considered well tolerated when daily intakes do not exceed the recommended amounts.
- Use with caution in individuals with high calcium levels, primary hyperparathyroidism or disorders of calcium metabolism.
- Use with caution in individuals on anticogulant medications such as warfarin. Monitor INR levels particularly in the 1st two weeks of therapy. Vitamin K levels of 100mcg/day do not appear to interfere with warfarin and may support INR fluctuations (International Normalised Ratio).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Easy to take and great to take to make sure I'm getting enough vitamin d
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.