Clinicians Peak Performance Women’s Multi 60 Tablets
Clinicians PeakPerformance Women’s Multi provides an everyday boost of essential nutrients for optimal peak performance for women of all ages. With high dose B-group vitamins to help to lift energy and balance life’s stresses and antioxidants for healthy ageing and immune support.
Peak Performance Women’s Multi Benefits
- Supports energy pathways in the body, helps support the body during stress and helps maintain healthy skin and connective tissue
- Antioxidants play a protective role in the body, by reducing potential damage and cell changes from harmful free radical molecules
- Antioxidants also help maintain healthy connective tissue and enhance immune function
- All nutrients are included at levels statistically shown to have health benefits. The PeakPerformance Multi contains Selenium, Iodine and Zinc, all known to be deficient in NZ soils. It also contains Vitamin D (Vitamin D deficiency is common in NZ).
- Only one tablet daily, to improve nutrient status
- Companions well with other supplements as needed
PeakPerformance Women’s Multi Features
- Contains high dose B-group vitamins
- Contains antioxidant nutrients, Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids, Selenium, Zinc and Curcumin
- Provides therapeutic doses of vitamins and minerals designed for New Zealanders
- Provides daily nutritional insurance
- Contains Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) supporting healthy ageing, heart health, gastrointestinal tract and the liver
Q & A
Q. Can I take it alongside prescription medicines?
Yes, it has been formulated to be taken alongside other dietary supplements or prescription medicines as need to ensure adequate daily intakes of key nutrients for every day health.
Q. Who should take a daily multivitamin?
Everyone, because we all lead busy stressful lives and do not eat, drink or sleep as well as we could. Think of a multivitamin as daily nutritional insurance to keep you on top of your game.
Q. Can my teenage daughter take this?
Yes, this product has been specifically formulated with the unique needs of New Zealand women and adolescents in mind.
Q. What makes the tablets pink?
Iron Oxide, a natural pigment. The Women's MultiVitamin has no added gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
Adults: 1 tablet daily
Active Ingredients in each tablet:
Ingredients Strength Unit
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext equiv to dry root
(stand.to curcuminoids 40mg) 200 mg
Citrus Bioflavanoids 150 mg
Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 50mg) 56 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50 mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50 mg
Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5 50 mg) 55 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 50mg) 61 mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50 mcg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 150 mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 600IU) 15 mcg
Folic acid 300 mcg
Biotin 150 mcg
Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 10mg) 50 mg
Selenomethionine (Selenium 26mcg) 5.2 mg
Potassium iodide (Iodide 150mcg) 196 mcg
Also contains: Tabletting aids. Suitable for vegetarians.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Contraindications & Cautions
Peak Performance Womens’ Multi is considered safe and well tolerated at the dose recommended. Exercise caution in individuals with gall bladder dysfunction as curcumin may cause gallbladder contractions similar to those experienced with a fatty meal.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Clinicians Peak Performance Womens’ Multi may be taken, but Clinicians PregaVit is the product of choice during pregnancy and while breastfeeding to meet the daily needs of both mother and her developing baby