Clinicians Opti Sight 30 Capsules
Clinicians Opti Sight has been formulated by Clinicians in conjunction with the NZ Glaucoma Society to support optic nerve health and peripheral vision. Key nutrients are delivered in a convenient capsule format for easy day to day eye insurance.
Opti Sight Benefits
- Provides support for optic nerve health
- Provides support for peripheral vision
- Nutrients shown to support blood flow to the eye
- Black currant has been shown to support blood circulation at the optic nerve head and retina
- Provides support for healthy levels of intraocular pressure
- Ease of dosing at one a day
Opti Sight Features
- Contains effective dose of Ginkgo Biloba
- Contains NZ Blackcurrants which are known for being high in anthocyanins
- Compatible with eye medications
- One a day dose
Opti Sight FAQ
Q. Is this compatible with Glaucoma medications?
There is no recorded interaction between the ingredients and glaucoma medication. It is considered safe.
Q. It okay for vegans?
The ingredients are plant derived but the capsule is gelatin.
Q. How long before I see results?
Results vary from individual to individual and any results will develop over time
Adults: 1 capsule daily or as directed.
Active Ingredients per gelatin capsule:
- Ribes nigrum (Black currant) fruit ext. equiv to dry fruit - 30.2g
Standardised to 50mg anthocyanin
- Ginkgo biloba (Gingko) leaf ext. equiv to dry leaf - 8.0g
Standardised to 38mg gingko flavaonoids
Also Contains: magnesium stearate & silicon dioxide.
No Added:gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Precautions and Contraindications
Exercise caution in individuals taking antiplatelet or anticoagulant medication, as ginkgo and black currant may have a blood thinning effect. Stop taking 5-7 days prior to surgery.
Exercise caution or avoid taking in combination anticonvulsant medications.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Avoid taking during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to insufficient safety data