Clinicians Opti Sight , This formula is in line with latest research which shows protection of the optic nerve can support healthy peripheral vision. It contains the standardised high quality herbs Ginkgo biloba and Ribes nigrum that support the optic nerve health and circulation in the eye.
Damage to the optic nerve is irreversible and may be caused by imbalanced pressure within the eye. It can also deteriorate with poor intra ocular circulation and oxidative damage and can lead to loss of peripheral vision. Opti Sight contains ginkgo and black currant that help to support capillaries and normal eye circulation and provide antioxidants to the body with optic nerve damage.
- Support for healthy peripheral vision
- Supports optic nerve health
- Eye relaxation
- Compatible with eye medications
Adults: 1 capsule daily or as directed.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Ginkgo biloba (Gingko) leaf ext. equiv to dry leaf Standardised to 38mg gingko flavaonoids||8000||mg|
|Ribes nigrum (Black currant) fruit ext. Standardised to 50mg anthocyanin||168||mg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, tapioca & silicon dioxide.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Avoid taking when pregnant or breastfeeding. Avoid with anticoagulant, antiplatelet and anticonvulsant medications. Stop taking 5-7 days prior to surgery.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.